At the Calculated Risk Real Estate Newsletter this week:
• It is the Change in Monthly Payment that Matters
• Housing: Don’t Compare the Current Housing Boom to the Bubble and Bust
• Real House Prices, Price-to-Rent Ratio and Price-to-Median Income in January
• Case-Shiller National Index up 19.2% Year-over-year in January
• Housing Inventory Has Bottomed
This is usually published several times a week and provides more in-depth analysis of the housing market.
The blog will continue as always!
You can subscribe at https://calculatedrisk.substack.com/